The Coretec Group Investor Announces Shareholder Call Transcript Details
ANN ARBOR, MI / BUSINESSWIRE / November 22, 2021 – The Coretec Group, Inc., (OTCQB: CRTG), developers of engineered silicon and 3D volumetric displays, announces highlights from the November 17, 2021 shareholder call. The transcript of the call is available on the Company’s Investor Relations website.
On November 17, 2021, The Coretec Group CEO Matt Kappers, and other principals of The Coretec Group, conducted their first quarterly Shareholder Call. The team announced that they would be conducting quarterly shareholder calls going forward to keep shareholders abreast of the progress made by the company on a more regular basis. During the call, Mr. Kappers detailed the progress made by the group during 2021. He explained:
- The Company has filed full and provisional patents to provide protections for its developments in CHS, quantum dots, battery anodes, and C-Space.
- The Coretec Group is opening its own laboratory to produce CHS and quantum dots, as well as to conduct experiments for customer requested data, further developing the patent landscape of the group.
- Using its laboratory, research from French Alternative Energies and Atomic Energy Commission (CEA), Eindhoven University, and other resources, the Company is launching an initiative to develop a battery using CHS, plus the development of quantum dots.
- Due to supply chain logistics, The Coretec Group entered into a supply agreement with Richman Chemical to provide CHS to its domestic US customers and partners.
- The Company secured a $6 million investment to fund its growth in CHS and continued research with a further option exercise of $6.6m.
- To accelerate revenue growth and expedite the company’s road map goals, the Company is actively pursuing strategic acquisitions and complementary technologies, with an existing pipeline of opportunities.
- The Coretec Group has won a proposal with the Australian government to co-fund C-Space research at the University of Adelaide.
The team closed the call by stating that all the questions submitted were answered already within the call and that a transcript would be made available. A copy of the full transcript is available at www.investors.thecoretecgroup.com.
About The Coretec Group
The Coretec Group, Inc. is developing a portfolio of engineered silicon to improve energy-focused verticals, including electric vehicle and consumer batteries, solid-state lighting (LEDs), and semiconductors, as well as 3D volumetric displays and printable electronics. The Coretec Group serves the global technology markets in energy, electronics, semiconductor, solar, health, environment, and security.
For more information, please visit www.thecoretecgroup.com. Follow The Coretec Group on Twitter and LinkedIn.
The statements in this press release that relate to The Coretec Group’s expectations with regard to the future impact on the Company’s results from operations are forward-looking statements, and may involve risks and uncertainties, some of which are beyond our control. Such risks and uncertainties are described in greater detail in our filings with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. Since the information in this press release may contain statements that involve risk and uncertainties and are subject to change at any time, the Company’s actual results may differ materially from expected results. We make no commitment to disclose any subsequent revisions to forward-looking statements. This release does not constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation of offers to buy any securities of any entity.
Corporate & Media contact:
The Coretec Group, Inc.
+1 (866) 916-0833