Coretec Shareholder Call & Company Progress
Shareholder Call Series – Part 1 of 11 On July 22nd 2020 the Coretec team hosted a shareholder call to provide a number of updates and spotlight key milestones the company has made over the prior six-months. For those who missed the call, or those wishing a short summary, we’ve put together a condensed shareholder call series to provide you with short snippets of the key areas that the call covered. This series will cover everything from CHS to CSpace, where the company stands and what our next steps are. The call provided updates on a few key areas that we believe our shareholders are most interested in including:
- The Commercialization of Coretec’s portfolio including CHS and CSpace – Focusing on Coretec’s CHS technology, the company has a few select competitive advantages, which no one else is doing or currently can do, which best position CHS for commercialization.
- Key Partnerships – Over the last few months, Coretec has made substantial announcements about new partnerships for the accelerated commercialization of its CHS technology. Later in this series, we will delve into the most substantial supplier partnership with Evonik.
- Coretec’s IP – We continue our work in intellectual property (IP), such as IP for CSpace and newly filed provisional patents for CHS in LED applications. Coretec is building a strong IP portfolio to protect its core technology and how it adds value to other products and systems.
- Coretec’s team
- Coretec’s timeline
- Partnership with Evonik
- Commercialization of CSpace
- Competitive advantage (Batteries)
- Competitive advantage (LEDs)
- Competitive advantage (Semiconductors)
- IP portfolio