PARTNER WITH US TO DRIVE ENERGY STORAGE INNOVATION
We believe collaboration is critical to continue driving innovation in battery chemistry, as well as the electrification as a whole.
The Coretec Group is pleased to offer the Endurion Partner Development Program. This commercial initiative aims to engage stakeholders throughout the battery and energy storage value chain, encouraging them to take part in the testing and development of our cutting-edge proprietary silicon anode active materials for lithium-ion batteries. We warmly welcome partners from all corners of the battery ecosystem to join us in this exciting venture.
- Cell and pack manufacturers.
- Battery material and component suppliers.
- Battery equipment and software suppliers.
- Battery testing companies and laboratories.
- Financial services in energy storage.
- End users in electric vehicles, consumer electronics, military, and other industries.
- Academic and government researchers.
Please use the form on this page to discuss, or to receive specs and details related to density, charge speed, degradation, efficiency, and more.
Dr. Michelle Tokarz
INCREASED ENERGY DENSITY
Increased Energy Density
Developing batteries with immense energy capabilities without increasing size.
Unlocking the power to charge batteries at speeds far faster than current battery capabilities.
Greater Endurance/Life Cycle
Creating batteries that not only last longer on a single charge but live longer than the batteries of today.